|Salary Range:||$8.50 per hour|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Park Inc is currently seeking energetic, highly motivated, customer service oriented cashiers for our valued client in Stamford, CT. We are specifically looking for applicants who would like part time hours(20-25) for 1st and 2nd shifts.|
Courteously and efficiently assist in handling the customer service needs of patrons and guests at Park Inc client location
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Responsible for greeting customers entering establishments
- Answer customers' questions and provide any information they may need
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
- Identify prices of services, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or computerized systems
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Compute and record totals of transactions in daily revenue reports
- Maintain integrity and appearance of cashier station
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Must have demonstrated stable, punctual work history and advanced reading, writing and math skills
- Be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
Demonstrate good organizational, mathematical, and problem-solving skills, and good verbal communication skills. Must have the ability to work independently and within established guidelines, follow directions, and work well with others. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Park Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/DV
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.